From: Belmont County To: You Unique gifts only found here!
Updated: Nov 21, 2019
If you are looking for the perfect gift, look no further than these uniquely Belmont County items. From concert tickets to wine, we have you covered. Also, you can't go wrong with a sweet treat from one of our many bakeries, a tray of pizza, or a gift certificate from one of our hometown restaurants ( https://www.visitbelmontcounty.com/dining) . Check out the unique Belmont County shops at https://www.visitbelmontcounty.com/shopping-dining for more ideas you will only find in Belmont County.
If you need a tree to put all those gifts under, be sure to visit Feisley Tree Farms (66565 Muller Rd., Belmont, OH 43718) to pick out the perfect cut or live tree. When you visit this family farm you'll probably think you stepped into a Hallmark Channel movie. That's because the farm was the filming location for The Christmas Tree Miracle. Shopping here is a true holiday experience. Holiday hours are Monday through Friday – noon to 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday – 10 am to 5 pm. Visit http://feisleytrees.com for more information.
1. Vino Di Piccin - Vino Di Piccin Winery and Tasting House is a family-owned winery in Lansing, located at 55155 National Road. Bottles of their wine may be purchased on site or at several local grocery and specialty stores. Call 740-738-0261 or visit their Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pg/VinoDiPiccin for more information. You could also gift that special someone with a night out to Vino Di Piccin where live entertainment is offered on scheduled Saturdays.
2. Imperial Glass - In addition to purchasing a beautiful piece of Imperial Glass that was manufactured in Belmont County for 80 years , the museum gift shop (3200 Belmont St. in Bellaire) and website (http://www.imperialglass.org/site/museumgiftshop/museumgift.htm), offer items with factory logos, historical maps, and historical books.
3. Johnson Family Pottery - Barnesville artist Luke Johnson's hand thrown pottery is available at his Main Street store front for special events and by appointment at his studio by calling 740-425-3210. Visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/Johnson-Family-Pottery for more info.
4. Dickinson Cattle Co. The Longhorns Head to Tail store on the grounds of Dickinson Cattle Ranch, 35000 Muskrat Rd., Barnesville, sells Texas Longhorn beef in bulk, as well as various cattle products including skulls and hides. Their online shop has tons of unique items. They even have Christmas stockings made of cow hide. https://head2tail.com/shop. Call 740 758-5050 for more information.
5. Blame My Roots. You can purchase tickets and camping passes for the three-day outdoor country music concert at Valley View Campgrounds in Belmont (across the street from the former Jamboree in the Hills site) at http://blamemyrootsfestival.com. You can also purchase merchandise such as hats and t-shirts. Blame My Roots will be held July 16-18, 2020 and artist announcements started already with Neal McCoy. More announcements are coming this week and will continue until the lineup is set. Check their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/BlameMyRootsFest for updates.
If you want to skip the processing fees, a pop-up Cyber Monday (Dec. 2) pre-sale is taking place at the Belmont County Tourism office inside the Ohio Valley Mall (67800 Mall Ring Rd.) from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Three-day tickets are only $99 that day! They will also have merchandise for sale.