The Brick Tavern, also known as the “Brick Tavern House,” “The Tavern Stand,” and “Lentz Tavern” is a Greek Revival example of a roadside inn built circa 1828 by Samuel Robinson. This tavern is one of a handful of known structures still standing along the National Road. The Brick Tavern was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. Ownership changed several times and in 1855 Simon Lentz operated the inn. The title remained in the Lentz family through 1886.
55101 National Rd W
Saint Clairsville, OH 43950