Fall in Love with Belmont County
Are you looking for a sweet gift or special night out for you and your Valentine this year? Belmont County has you covered with our bakeries, floral and gift shops, and Valentine’s Day specials at our local restaurants.
Say it with flowers. Belmont County has eight floral shops offering bouquets, arrangements, and live plants.
- ,Bellaire Flower Shop – 3151 Belmont St. Bellaire. Hours are Monday and Tuesday, 9-4; Wednesday, 9-12; Thursday and Friday, 9am-4pm. (740) 676-2571
- ,Blossom’s – 165 E. Main St., Barnesville. Call for hours. (740) 425-9440
- ,Bud’s Bloomers Flower Shop – 126 W. Main St., St. Clairsville. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm. (740) 695-0163.
- ,Ferry Flowers & More – 410 Walnut St., Martins Ferry. Hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm and Saturday, 9am-12pm. (740) 633-2051
- ,Lendon Floral & Garden – 46540 National Rd., W., St. Clairsville. Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm. 740-695-2204
- ,Rhodes-Talik Floral, – 891 National Rd., Bridgeport. Hours: Monday-Wednesday, 9am-5pm; Friday, 8ma-4pm; Saturday, 8a-12pm. (740) 635-0512
- ,Shadyside Flower Shop – 3838 Central Ave., Shadyside. Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 9am-4pm; Wednesday and Saturday, 9am-12pm. (740) 676-3202
- ,The Flower Gardens – 242 S. Gardner St., Barnesville. Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm. (740) 425-1939
Try some “sweet” talk. Belmont County has a variety of bakeries to tempt that special someone’s sweet tooth (or your own).
,Around The World Gourmet – 112 2nd Ave, Bellaire. Say “I love you” with a gluten-free, heart shaped pizza. Call 740-676-6386 for their carry out only, Valentine’s Day special. Hours: Tuesday-Sunday, 9am-8pm.
The Fat Apple Bakery – 225 Main St., Bridgeport. Truly a destination, The Fat Apple features over 45 gourmet caramel apple flavors, chocolate covered strawberries, nostalgic candies, specialty cakes, pies, breads, Amish foods, cookies, three -layer cake slices, chocolates, custom character apples, and more! Hours: Wednesday – Saturday, 10am-6pm and Sunday, 10am-4pm. (740) 298-6770
Tina’s Sweet Celebrations – 819 S. Zane Highway, Martins Ferry. Tina’s features a variety of pastries, donuts, cookies, cakes, cupcakes and homemade cheesecakes. Hours: Monday-Saturday, 10am-3pm. (740) 738-0636.
Yorkville Bakery – 618 Public Rd., Yorkville. This small-town bakery specializes in custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies, homemade breads, pastries, and more. Hours: Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, 7am-2pm. (740) 859-1111
Unique Treats By Jacquie – 3050 Belmont St., Bellaire. In a new, expanded location, they offer over 30 flavors of gourmet apples, a variety of sweet desserts! Savory items are available Wednesday through Friday and fresh, grab and go donuts are offered daily. Hours: Wednesday- Friday, 7:30am-6pm and Saturday, 2:30-6pm. (304) 280-8863
Valentine’s Day weekend ,events in Belmont County include:
- Cupid’s Valentine Craft/Vendor Show, Saturday, Feb. 12 from 10am to 2 pm at the Belmont County Fairgrounds (45420 Roscoe Rd., St. Clairsville), will feature more then 30 crafters/vendors. Food and refreshments will be available. There will also be a Chinese auction and a 50/50 drawing.
- Spend ,Valentine’s Day with local favorite the Shuman Band at Main St. Barrel House, (137 E. Main St., Barnesville). There will be a special dinner menu and live entertainment from 8:30-11:30pm.
- Chik Fil-A St. Clairsville is hosting Daddy Daughter Date Night on Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 5:30 pm. Purchase your tickets for a night of memory making with Dads and their daughter(s) and enjoy a meal and a fun craft to make from Creative Canvas. Tickets are $12 for each daughter and include their craft and a kid’s meal.